You live treats all user data in the strictest confidence. We only use the e-mail addresses of our users for communications to subscribers on what products to buy or bought, technical problems and information about our products. Addresses will not be disclosed to third parties.
Deletion of personal data
On request, the data may be deleted from the system You Live, after which the user will have cleared its registration in Live You.
The account and personal information are protected by a password. We do not recommend you to communicate the password to third parties. Live You will not send ‘never email you asking for the password. Live You also recommended that users close the browser after you exit from your account. This precaution and particularly important on a computer can also be used by others.
Users can turn to You Live to enforce the rights recognized in favor of the interested art. 7 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/03. In particular, each user can:
1) obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him and their communication in intelligible form;
2) the origin of the data, the purpose of the treatment and its mode’ as well as’ the logic applied to the processing performed mediated electronic means;
3) the adjournment, rectification or if he has interest integration of data concerning him;
4) obtain cancellation or blocking of any data processed in violation of the law as well as’ to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment;
5) oppose any treatment for the sending of advertising material, direct sales, to carry out market research and commercial communication.
The rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decr. N. 196/03 will be exercised by sending a request to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org